Real Estate Staging Services
You may be wondering “Why should I stage my home?” and there is plenty of data collected by the National Association of Realtors and the Real Estate Staging Association proving that staged homes command top dollar and sometimes even establish a new pricing benchmark for an entire neighborhood.
Staging makes all the difference. Real Estate Staging Services can help expedite the sale and allow you to make 6-25% more than non-staged properties.
Sanctuary Design Co. is an interior design company located in Elizabeth City, NC and as a small, local company, we take pride working closely with homeowners and realtors to create an intriguing first impression with potential homebuyers. Often, this first impression will be online and we know how to create a home that photographs well and stands out from the crowd.
If you are a realtor, adding a professional stager to your team gives you an edge over the competition. Our service includes hour-long walk throughs which allow us to speak directly with the homeowner, pointing out red flags that could hold up offers.
The most successful real estate home staging projects are when the staged home matches the target buyer’s lifestyle. So, our first step in the process is identifying the target buyer. Once we’ve done that, our goal is to make them fall in love.
- We eliminate any turn-offs: clutter, dirtiness, smells and make needed repairs and updates.
- We assess the style of the home and remove items that may alienate the potential homebuyer
- We make your house feel like “home.” Through the choice of furniture and accessories, we create a setting from the curb throughout each room that speaks of the lifestyle the buyer wants.
What Areas Do We Serve?
If you are selling a home in Elizabeth City, the Outer Banks, or in select areas of Southeastern VA including Hampton Roads, Chesapeake, and VA Beach, Sanctuary Design Co. can help. From luxury beach houses to modest condos, we know exactly how to make your home appeal to the right buyers.
Real Estate Staging Consultation Services:
- Discussion of your goals and expectations
- Walk-through of the house or condo with “buyer’s eyes”
- An assessment of furniture, decorative accessories, artwork, room focal points and balance, paint color and condition, flooring color and condition, lighting adequacy, traffic flow, clutter, curb appeal, and updates and repairs needed, among other things
- Paint color recommendations, if required and time allows
- Proposal of staging and other services, including estimated costs, for those recommendations you don’t want to do yourself
- The Consultation is a minimum of 1 hour, but can take longer for large properties. Our fee varies depending upon the location of the property and the amount of time. Contact us for more information on our fees.
Strategic Staging of Property
- Acquire furnishings, art and accessories for ideal staging presentation
- Landscape terraces, outdoor spaces if required
- Prepare property for photo shoot and showings
Photo Shoot Styling
- Acquire/import additional props to best showcase property for online photographs
- Assist broker and photographer with ideal furniture and accessories’ placement for stunning photographs